We are delighted to be able to host EIF2018 at Trinity College Dublin.
“Trinity College Dublin was created by royal charter in 1592. Located in a beautiful campus in the heart of Dublin’s city centre, Trinity is Ireland’s highest ranked university and one of the world’s top 100. It is home to 17,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students across all the major disciplines in the arts and humanities, and in business, law, engineering, science, and health sciences.
Trinity’s tradition of independent intellectual inquiry has produced some of the world’s finest, most original minds including the writers Oscar Wilde and Samuel Beckett (Nobel laureate), the scientists William Rowan Hamilton and Ernest Walton (Nobel laureate), the political thinker Edmund Burke, and the former President of Ireland and UNHCR Mary Robinson. This tradition finds expression today in a campus culture of scholarship, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship and dedication to societal reform.”
It’s a Unique Venue with 6 Experiences & Spaces at EIF2018.
• Occupy the Edmund Burke Theatre for the main event
• Own the Arts Block open space for networking
• Take over the Douglas Hyde Gallery for exclusive meet ups
• Take a post event private Tour of Book of Kells
• Hold our cocktail reception in the Old Library
• Host the Gala Dinner in the Dining Hall